No right-clicking !
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss my life

When life is good, you will feel life is like heaven. When life is bad, you feel like you want to kill yourself. That is the mystery of life. All of these is control by our emotion. We human can't manage our own emotions. Serious we can't because we are all not perfect. Sometime due to our emotion, we intend to repeat with our own mistakes.

I just miss my own life. Why is in this world, we can't have what we want? Why must there be sacrifises? Can't we have win win solution?

I don't what going on now and I just don't want to know it. I don't want to see my back. I just feel like walking forward with my eyes close. Alot of things I had seen before while I am walking the path. So it is painful for me to look back. Walking forward without looking back is not an easy task. Like I say, we are not perfect.

Life have to move forward. Sometime we do move forward but whether are crying while walking? Tell yourself that.

Blogged @ 1:47 PM


The Lady♥
Photobucket

Camelia Saharawee
Read my blog often,and you will know more about me.

Melody♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Chatterbox♥


Linkers♥
♥Ferra
♥Shikin
♥Ieqah
♥Alan Tan

Not the future♥

♥February 2009

♥March 2009

♥May 2009

♥June 2009

♥July 2009

♥August 2009

Credits♥
Hsiutorng ♥.